Monday, October 20, 2008

Football/ Birthday

Tommy and I had a fun filled football weekend. Friday we dropped the kids off in Huntsville at a friends house. We drove to College Station to watch Texas Tech defeat A&M. When that game was over we drove to Austin and watched the University of Texas play. Needless to say I was footballed out!

Today was Tommy's birthday. The kids and I had him a little party at the house. He is getting a new smoker for his birthday. He is leaving tomorrow to recruit in Kansas. He won't be back until Sunday.
Tommy and I in College Station at the Texas Tech vs. A&M game.

The proud birthday Daddy. Maecee couldn't wait to eat some cake.

Maecee wanted to help Daddy blow out his candles. She asked me before he got home and I told her to ask Daddy when he got home. She was so sweet. She said, "Daddy can I please help you!" It is so nice to see Maecee happy and using her manners.Maecee with a messy cake face.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey,
I got your message, no we are not, we moved...email me!

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.